During the fall of 2017 I leaved Paris, France to start a company (Phaser, which is now Bloom) from anywhere in the world.
Here is how I achieved to live with only 2 carry-on bags and be able to pack my stuff and move to the other corner of the world in less than 20 minutes.
The is many benefits to have all my stuff fitting in only two bags. Here is a few which come to my mind:
- Don’t have to pay for checked luggage.
- I don’t lose time everyday to chose my outfit.
- Ability to pack and relocate to anywhere in the world in less than 20 minutes.
- All my stuff is high quality. If something is damaged, it’s replaced.
- The places where I live are always in order, and easy to clean.
- Unparalleled ability to travel and see beautiful places.
- Wash cycles are easier (1 / week).
None so far. Really.
Easpak Floid (Black - 16L)
The ‘frontpack’ is actually my everyday backapck. It should carry enought stuff to sleep far from home.
- my 13’ laptop
- 1 socks pair
- 1 underpant
The North Face Base Camp Duffel XS (Black - 33L)
The ‘Backpack’ is generally used when relocating to carry my clothes or when the ‘frontpack’ is not enought.
- 1 Volcom Frozen Chino for formal events (very high quality)
- 1 black jean for everyday use
- 1 short swinsuit
- 6 Uniqlo Airsim underpants
- 6 Celio socks pairs
it also contains my toilet bag:
- 1 nail clipper
- 1 tweezers
- 1 toothbrush