Hello everyone, Yesterday I had the opportunity to exchange with students from the Simplon school. We talked about programming, infosec, entrepreneurship, and async work. Here are some links we shared during the meeting and some additional to deepen the topics we discussed.
- The next frontier after remote work is async
- Why you should be working asynchronously
- Why I’m unreachable and you should be too
- Black Hat Rust: My book with a coupon to save 30€!!!!! (limited for 1 week).
- Shodan: The search engine for Security
- Amass: In-depth Attack Surface Mapping and Asset Discovery
- Nmap: the network mapper
- Root Me security challenges
- Book - Hacking, The Art of Exploitation
- Hacker one - Bug bounty platform
- We Hacked Apple for 3 Months: Here’s What We Found
- Free e-book: web hacking 101
- Exploit Database
- Book - The 4-Hour Workweek
- Book - Votre empire dans un sac à dos
- Marketing mania
- How to block distractions using uBlock Origin
- Book - Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World
- Age of distractions
- How to overcome Phone Addiction [Solutions + Research]
- Flavio Copes' lab - A very interesting indie hacker’s blog
P.S: I'm starting a new way to subscribe to this blog: A Matrix room :)
Join us on #blog:kerkour.com
Want to learn Rust and offensive security?
Take a look at my book Black Hat Rust.
All early-access supporters get a special discount and awesome bonuses:
Warning: this offer is limited in time!